Review and Swatch: Urban Decay 24/7 Shadow Pencil Stash


Jumbo pencils from Urban Decay?! Oh, yes please!! :)






Application: 5/5
All of them were so easy to apply to my eyes as a creamy eye shadow, base, and/or eyeliner. Definitely creamy and easy to work with and it glides right along without tugging!

Wearability: 5/5
There are 3 neutral shades and 2 shades that can make your eyes pop! It lasts for a really really really long time. So work quickly with it or it’ll set! Definitely wearable and amazing.

Color: 4.5/5
-Sin: Pink Champagne
-Juju: Taupey Brown
-Rehab: Chocolate Brown
-Clash: Electric Blue with silver glitter
-Delinquent: Deep purple with violet glitter

Packaging: 4.5/5
It came in a clear plastic sleeve with a hard cardboard serving as a holder with 5 open slots for the jumbo pencils. The pencils have a clear cap so you can see the product and the pencil color matches the shade of the pencil. It is also decorated with a beautiful font. Definitely cute! The size is adorable too!!!

Price: 5/5
-Original Value - $34.00
-I got this for only $12!
J Worth every single penny!

Overall: 22/25 = 96% (A)
I love this set so much! I’m so glad that I got it when it was on sale. My sister and I kinda went crazy and bought 4 of these. We are trying to sell the other ones so if you’re interested please contact me! I love the colors and all of them are workable and wearable. The packaging is adorable as well as how cute and small they are (they are NOT the full size, obviously). Urban Decay definitely makes awesome sets. I love this a lot... a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment