Get to Know Me Tag!


1. Are you named after anyone? No, I’m not named after anyone at all. When I was born, my parents were living in America for only 1 year and a half and didn’t know much English at all. I don’t know how they came up with the name ‘Vicky’.
2. When was the last time you cried? I usually cry when I’m stressed/overwhelm with something. When I feel so hopeless that I begin to break down and cry. But, I can’t recall when was the last time I cried.
3. Do you have kids? No, I don’t have any kids but I have 2 beautiful nieces and I treat them like mine.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Weird question, no? I think that I would be friends with myself because I’m really honest and straight forward.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I think that everyone is sarcastic in some ways.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? I really want to try this with my boyfriend. I’ll probably tell him that I won’t scream (or I’m not scared) and then I’ll scream my ass off! Hahah
7. What's your favorite cereal? I rarely eat Cereal but the ones that I usually tend to have at the house are Honey Nut Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people? Their smile! Everyone has such a unique smile. I don’t judge them if they have ugly teeth or lips though. I just like how everyone’s smile is different.
9. What is your eye colour? Brown and yours? :]
10. Scary movie or happy endings? I really love happy endings because I CAN NOT WATCH SCARY MOVIES. Heck, I haven’t even watched The Ring.
11. Favorite smells? Fruity perfumes like my Philosophy Love Sweet Love, my boyfriend, and fresh clean crisp air.
12. Summer or winter? I like both but probably winter more because of the Holidays!
13. Computer or television? Computer.. Did you know that I rarely watch TV unless I’m at my parent’s restaurant? I tend to just watch my Korean Dramas on my laptop.
14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home? Summer of 2009! I went to Vietnam. OH how I would love to revisit again. It’s such a beautiful place. I can’t believe that I ran out of memory space on my camera (fail >.<)
15. Do you have any special talents? I can play the trumpet (I still have one too)! When I was little, I played the violin but I don’t remember much from it anymore. I can probably pick it up easily though.
16. Where were you born? Los Angeles, CA.
17. What are your hobbies? Blogging (as you can tell), photography (planning to get a DSLR soon), helping out my parents (does this count? Hehe), diy/crafts, collecting makeup, and shopping (duh!)
18. Do you have any pets? I have a male yorkie. His name is Mocha. He use to be fluffy but we gave him a haircut since his hair was a hot tangled mess. I prefer him with short hair anyways.


19. Favorite movie? The Notebook!
20. Do you have any siblings? A lot! 4 brothers and 3 sisters! Holy moly mom and dad.. you guys got busy! >.<
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Of course, I want to be successful. I want to work in the health/medical field. A lot of people think that I can do it and I’m willing to show people that with hard work and dedication, I can finally get my dream job.

I tag anyone who hasn't done this and who wants to do it :]

Please leave a comment if you're going to do this b/c I would absolutely LOVE to read it.

Thanks so much for reading!

6 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this, this was really cool. I may try this out :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! let me know when you post it! and thanks for following :]

      Delete
  2. I might do this (if I have the time to)! lol. But a lot of my answers are similar to yours.. lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe it's okay.. just rephrase it :P

      Delete
    2. I just did it! lol. NOW I'm going to do my homework. hahaha

      Delete
    3. just read it! thanks for mentioning me :)

      Delete