Ipsy (MyGlam) - September 2012 (...beauty by you)



MyGlam is officially Ipsy... for some reason.
Anyways, keep on reading to see what I think about this month's bag.


London SOHO New York Smudge Brush
The SOHO Silk Smudge Brush is great for creating that smoky eye look and for contouring eye shadow.
Size Received: 1 Smudge Brush


It’s a beautiful pink long handled brush with a black rubber end. I use this as a shadow brush or a crease brush and it works great. The brush was a tiny bit scratchy at the beginning but not anymore. I’ve never tried SOHO brushes but I like them.


Jane Sparkle Gloss in Sparkle Pink
Shimmer Gloss offers moisturizing, light reflecting medium coverage for your lips. Your lips will relish in the moisture-rich, Vitamin E infused formulas for a variety of gorgeous lip looks. Wear alone, over lipstick or mix and match to create custom shades.                               
Size Received: Full Size (0.2 fl. Oz)


It’s a bright pink lip gloss with sparkling tiny shimmers. I really love this shade on my lips. You can see the shimmer on my hand swatch and on the right side of my lips (where the sun it hitting). It has a light vanilla scent and it’s not overpowering at all.


Circus by Andrea’s Choice Nail Color in Tightrope
I love the circus. I love everything about it. The makeup. The animals. The energy. And of course the colors.
Size Received: Full Size (13.2 mL / .45 fl. Oz)


Tightrope is a fuchsia shade with a rubber like finish. It’s similar to Julep’s Helena (which I will be doing a comparison post soon). It’s not a very long lasting nail polish because it started chipping by the end of the 2nd day. By the 3rd day, the tips were chipping. Ehhh, it just wasn’t all that great.


Carol’s Daughter Monoi Repairing Split End Sealer
A repairing lotion that instantly binds the frayed and separated ends of your hair so you can skip the trim and keep your length. For over 2,000 years, Tahitians have used Monoi Oil for its natural reparative properties that undo and prevent damage from the sun, sea and surf. Made of ingredients that only grow in Tahiti, Monoi Oil is made in a 15-day ritual using Tiare Gardenia Flower blossoms and Coprah Coconut Oil. 

Apply a pea-sized amount to wet or dry hair. Make sure to smooth completely through to the ends. Style as usual. 
Size Received: Sample Size (0.38 fl. Oz / 10 mL)


This product definitely seals the deal! I was so excited when I found out that we were going to get this in our bag. I haven’t tried this product before but I’m so excited to try it. I do have a couple of split ends here and there but nothing major. I really do hope that this product works on me.


Mirabella Eye Colour in Semiformal
Alluring array of intense shimmer, sheen and matte pressed mineral eye shadows. Available in 36 shades. Paraben-free;Talc-free. 
Size Received: Full Size (2 g / 0.07 oz)


This single eye shadow comes only in a pan. It is neutral brown shade (slightly orange) with golden shimmers. It’s a beautiful shade and you can’t go wrong with neutral eye shadows. It’s versatile, smooth and easy to use.


I really love this month's bag. MyGlam is definitely improving as the months go by. I really can't wait to see what is in store for next month. This month, it came with a gorgeous black wristlet and I will definitely be using it a lot.

Did you get a MYGLAM bag? If so, what do you think about September's bag? If not, do you think that it's worth the $10/month?

I finally hit 70 subbies! Thank you all for subscribing and reading my posts<3 :=":" a="a" font="font" it="it" loot="loot" me="me" means="means" really="really" to="to">

16 comments:

  1. Wowza! What a great deal for 10 bucks! I'm loving the shade of that nail polish but too bad it chipped for you. A great selection of products :)

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is a good deal for $10!

      Even though the nail polish chipped by the 3rd day (without topcoat) the rest of the stuff was worth it :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Same!!! Omg did you see the bag for next month? We're also getting 2 full sized samples out of 5 too!! ;D

      Delete
  3. This looks like a really great bag :) I feel so silly though, when I looked at the eye shadow I thought, why does it have her blog's name on it? Then I realised it was a watermark hahaha. I'm an idiot.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha you're not an idiot.. Whoops I forgot to put a watermark on the swatched one >.<

      That would be pretty cool if I owned a cosmetics company :P

      Delete
  4. I dont wear lipgloss but i pretty much like this one.. Thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colour of the nail polish :) x

    xelliealicex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw looks nice this bag. how can i purchase it? or isn't it possible to get it in germany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) it was an awesome bag! Sadly, it isnt available in Germany :[

      Delete
  7. I saw Michelle phan's YouTube video for this box n learnt it wasn't available in india, looking at those products I just feel more sad that it's not international!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hopefully they ship internationally soon :) <3

      Delete
  8. hi, thank you for visiting my blog ^^

    whoaa Ipsy bag owned by Michelle Phan rite?
    did you buy a bag with its contents?

    ReplyDelete