Review and Swatch: Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Joy

Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Joy

I have another one of these to review!

Do you think that I will like it better than Enchanted (the one that I already reviewed)?



Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Joy

These anticipated natural gel lip tints are an extension to our best-selling and award-winning cheek stains and like our iconic stains each emotive, peppermint-infused shade glides on smooth for a natural flush that will stay all day. 


Earth engineered from a proprietary blend of plant bio-nutrients, our LipSurgence™ technology quickly absorbs into the skin delivering a surge of moisture on a cellular level, effectively and naturally increasing skin's water content for a 'plumped up' appearance. The result is naturally fuller, healthier lips without any irritation or stinging. 



Simple, easy, design.

There's really nothing too special about the packaging. The bottom base can twist the product up/down and the cap can also be attached at the base when you are using the product. It's a regular plastic jumbo lip pencil.. like I said, nothing too special.

Product's Information.


Very moisturizing and easy to apply... but one question, where in the world is the pigmentation at? I had to swipe this 3 times on my lips so that it can show up. They didn't even last 3 hours on me but it did leave a slight stain on my lips.



Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Tint in Joy.

Joy - Peachy Coral

On my lips.


Original Retail - $24
How Much I Paid - $11.71 (including sh& tax)
Size - 3 g / 0.10 oz



NOT WORTH THE PRICE. There is no pigmentation what so ever and these originally cost $24 each. Uhm, no thank you! I'll just stick with my Revlon ones! I'm very disappointed in this product  because everyone always RAVE about these but they don't even work out for me. To be honest, I was expecting a whole lot more from Tarte. It was very moisturizing and not drying like ENCHANTED. I have one more to review which will be Charm and I'm not even excited for it. These are very natural and I don't like that. I want my lips to pop with color not neutrals.

Have you tried these before? If not, do you want to?

Thanks for reading :]

16 comments:

  1. That's a really pretty color. I have Lucky, which is a matte bubble gum pink, and while I like it, it doesn't last long, either. But then again, most lip products don't last on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It enhances my lip pigmentation slightly... It barely even showed up.. Oh how I wanted to love these so bad!!! I'm gonna check Lucky out :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard that the darker shades of red have good pigmentation. But, I've yet to try them myself. Nice post. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even know if I want to try these anymore hahah but it doesn't hurt checking them out! Thanks girl :)

      Delete
  3. I'm debating if I want to pick up the Revlon ones, because they are cheaper. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The revlons are amazing! I'm definitely gonna pick up more of them :) they have deals at drugstore + ulta like buy 1 get the other 1/2 off and stuff :) & you're welcome!

      Delete
  4. Great review post, But don't you find the natural products leave your skin feeling nourished and healthy.. Versus the others.? I used MAC and Revlon, etc. myself, and didn't like how they made lips feel. But the Natural lip selection we sell are all great moisturizing and color intense!. www.naturalorganicbody.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually prefer how the Revlon feels versus the tarte.. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. I so want to try Tarte products but we don't have access to them in Australia :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness >.< you guys dont have anything in Australia! Are there any good brands out there.. Maybe you should try swapping with someone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry to hear this product is a disappointment! I haven't got a chance to try Tarte LipSurgence, but I still want to try them... hehe~

    You got the makeup remover in replace of which product from the GossyBox?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i still want to give it another chance but idk yet >.<

      i got the makeup remover instead of the mattifying gel :)

      Delete
  8. I don't think we have these in England

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly, this has been my favorite for couple of weeks now! Love how creamy it is when you apply it. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad that you love it but the product wasn't just for me! ;(

      Delete