Review and Swatch: Urban Decay Lipstick in Sellout

Urban Decay Lipstick in Sellout

Sellout! My 2nd review on Urban Decay's lipstick that I only got for $3 each.



Urban Decay Lipstick in Sellout.

“Decadently creamy, long-lasting color and a sweet lick of crème caramel. Armored by a menacing dagger, our lipstick is a weapon of love.”



Urban Decay Lipstick in Sellout.

It has a clear cap with a lot of purple swirls, flowers, and skull. There is also a dagger on the bottom but there’s no use for it. The product can be twisted up and down by the top portion of the purple tube. As a final touch ‘Urban Decay’ is engraved into the lipstick.


Dagger.


It’s very moisturizing and pigmented but it looks like a neutral shade on me since my lips already have a lot of pigmentation. It lasts for about 4 hours w/ eating and drinking but I don’t mind reapplying the product throughout the day. Very moisturizing and it doesn’t even dry my lips at all.



Urban Decay Lipstick in Sellout.

Sellout – Reddish Brown


On my lips.


Original Retail: $22
How Much I Paid: $3
Size: 3.7 g / 0.13 oz



I don’t really like this shade since it’s more of a neutral shade and it doesn’t make my lips pop. BUT, the lipstick is very moisturizing and easy to apply. I wouldn’t pay $22 for this product though so I’m glad that I got it for a very cheap price. Definitely check out Urban Decay’s sale page since they have awesome things on it.

What’s your favorite neutral/nude shade? Comment below b/c I would love to hear your answers!

Thank you for reading :]


10 comments:

  1. What a bargain :)

    Divine Blog :) I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally a shade I'd wear on one of my lazy days! But you know you have a major UD (or makeup, really) problem when you can't remember if you already have it haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah i just don't like neutral lips >.< you're crazy girl!

      Delete
    2. I love bright reds and purples but some days when I'm at uni for 12-14 hours I just can't be bothered. I'm as crayyyy as they come haha

      Delete
    3. ooooh yeaaaah bright pink, hot red, and berry plum shades are my favorites!!!

      Delete
    4. I'm a little too yellow/brown for bright pink unfortunately :( but I do love slightly deeper pinks like MAC's Deliciously Forbidden though!

      Delete
    5. not barbie frosty bright pink but that shade like Mac's! :)

      Delete
  3. I've always been more of a Mac lipstick girl so I've never tried UD lip products. I love their eye palettes though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessss their palettes are the best.. I only own 1 lipstick from Mac and i'm gonna review it soon :)

      Delete