Urban Decay Sale!

My little sister Kimmy gave me a $50 e-card to Urban Decay and I just used my boyfriend's card for the rest since it's our 20 months today! :] I'm a little bit spoiled, no?

Keep on reading to see what I got...


I got the following items:
-Skull Shadow Box
-Vintage Eyeshadows in Dashiki, Purple Haze, and Psychedelic Sister
-24/7 Liquid Liner in Retrograde and Sabbath

I'm surprise I didn't go too crazy..My boyfriend told me to get $50 worth but I ended up only spending $9 from his card. Thanks to my amazing little sister Kimmy and to my awesome boyfriend! =]

Did you get anything? Tell me below please!

16 comments:

  1. this is great!
    they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sale isn't available for Canadian residents otherwise I'd get a few things too :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You actually can cause urban decay partnered w/ myus.. More details on their site! Haha go crazy!

      Delete
    2. Oh sweet I didn't know that! Thanks!

      Delete
    3. I've never used myUS so how much did they charge you for shipping?

      Delete
    4. My shipping was free :) cause i live in the US

      Delete

  3. Hello, I found your blog from a friend and I went to visit! I loved your post and I am going to stay on top of all the news!

    I hope my blog:

    www.todacharmosa.com

    If you want to follow me I'll be very happy! ♥ hugs..

    Instangram @pathyamorinha
    http://facebook.com/blogtodacharmosa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Welcome to my blog :) i'm so glad that you found my blog through your friend :) thank you so much for following.. I definitely won't disappoint you because there will be new things to read about. Hope to see you around more often!

      Delete
  4. Hey dear, u have got a great blog. U left a comment on my blog, and hence i landed up in ur blog. I am following ur blog :)

    Can you please follow me back on gfc?

    http://lifestyleentertainmentblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your swatches of the Skull shadow box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't wait to get my order :D hehe

      Delete
    2. I'm so jealous, I'm really tempted to buy!

      Delete
    3. Girl, go get something! You deserve it :)

      Delete
  6. I can tell just from the name of the "Skull Shadow Box" that it'll be amazing! :) xo

    ReplyDelete