Review and Swatch: Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash

Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash.

My third review on Urban Decay's lipstick that I picked up for $3 each!
Check out my other 2 reviews in Hotpants & Sellout :)



Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash.

 “Decadently creamy, long-lasting color and a sweet lick of crème caramel. Armored by a menacing dagger, our lipstick is a weapon of love.”


Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash.

It has a clear cap with a lot of purple swirls, flowers, and skull. There is also a dagger on the bottom but there’s no use for it. The product can be twisted up and down by the top portion of the purple tube. As a final touch ‘Urban Decay’ is engraved into the lipstick.

The Dagger.


It’s very pigmented and easy to apply onto the lips. It's moisturizing and I don't  need to use a lip balm before using this lipstick so that's definitely a plus! It lasted for 6 hours w/ eating and drinking which is really good. I think that it could have last longer but I just wiped off the rest after eating my food.


Urban Decay Lipstick in Gash.

Gash - Beautiful Rich Cranberry

On my lips.


Original Retail: $22
How Much I Paid: $3
Size: 3.7 g / 0.13 oz


Ugh, I should've picked up like 5 of these because I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHADE. It was very pigmented, moisturizing, and long lasting. What's more to ask? I'm so sad that I didn't pick up more. I know that I won't finish this lipstick any time soon but I know that I will be using this one a lot. I like applying deep rich beautiful shades of red with a lip brush for a precise finished look and that's what I did with this lovely lipstick. I can go on and on with how beautiful this shade truly is but here's a picture with me wearing it. It really fits into my warm medium skin tone and I love how it looks on me.

Wearing GASH on my lips.

I don't know... what do you think? Does it look good? Do you like this shade? What's your favorite shade to wear on your lips (hot barbie pinks, deep reds, raspberry, plums, etc)?

I still have 2 more Urban Decay lipstick to review in Pistol and Revolution so keep an eye out for those! Thanks for reading :]

19 comments:

  1. What a beautiful color! They all look so intimidatingly dark on their website, making it hard to choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it was hard to choose but it was just $3 each :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous color, looks beautiful on you! Haven't tried out their lipsticks yet myself, but I may have to now. sammirambles2012.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the lovely comment & following me <3

      Delete
  3. Amazing Colour! You look gorgeous ,great Shade for you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo gorgeous! I bought two of them during their sale for $8 each. And I thought that was a steal, but $3!! That's crazzzyy

    Just followed! :)

    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $3 was definitely a steal.. i should've got more since i love this one :( blaaah.. anyways, thanks for following <3

      Delete
  5. who what where when how??? Where can I get $3 urban decay lipsticks haha Looks stunning on you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urbandecay.com but they ran out of the nicer shades! :/

      Delete
  6. I bought this shade during the sale also and just in time for fall! It really is the absolute perfect fall shade, not TOO dark and vampy but still edgier than a plain red or pink <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! haha it really is a beautiful fall shade.. i think that I will wear it year round and not only for fall since i love this shade so much :D

      Delete
  7. Love that color!! It looks great on you. I have to get it, its so nice for Fall. I do not think deep reds look good on me but this not too dark! How did you get it for $3? Great steal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. urbandecay.com! ugh i would pick up so much more but they dont have this shade anymore :(

      Delete
  8. hi! thank you for following <333 i will stop by your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks amazing on you! Love it so much. :D

    ReplyDelete